The First Virtual TechWhizz to Happen on February 24th
Bridge Global, the leading IT Company that organizes the prominent technology learning event TechWhizz, has announced that it is launching the latest edition of the event as a virtual one. The first virtual TechWhizz will happen on February 24, 2021, 11am to 1pm IST.
Emerging Tech Trends in the Post Pandemic Era’ is the theme of TechWhizz 2021. The Free learning event features an impressive line-up of top speakers and enthusiastic professionals from some niche technology domains.
1. Guy Kirkwood | Chief evangelist at UiPath & a global leader in enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, will talk about “How RPA & AI become key enablers for businesses & governments around the world?”
2. Sanjay Kumar | Founder & Creator of SelectorsHub, will take a session on “Trending Testing Innovations of 2021”.
3. Blessy Alexander | A vibrant Microsoft-certified Software Developer at Bridge Global, will take a session on “An Introduction to gRPC in .NET”.
4. Nidhi Behl Vats | Founder - storyofsouls.com, will take a session on “New Innovative Ways of Marketing and PR”.
How Will You Benefit by Attending TechWhizz 2021
TechWhizz has evolved over the years as a commendable knowledge-sharing event among the technology professionals. By updating itself as a virtual event, it’s opening up its doors to a global audience helping them to stay updated on hot technology trends.
- It helps you to come together in a community of like-minded people
- A crisp 2-hour long event to gain maximum value from experts amidst your busy professional schedule
- Getting to hear from leading experts absolutely free of cost as they voice their knowledge just for you
- Interactive Q&A session helping you clarify your doubts on each topic
- A great chance to learn from experts from the comfort of your home/office
Updating your knowledge is the best way to meet the changing times with confidence. And this event is the best platform to do so.
Krishna Jothis, CEO of Bridge Global comments, “we’re looking forward to the first virtual edition of TechWhizz to be a great success. We are happy to expand the knowledge footprint by making the event online."
How to Register
Attendees can register for TechWhizz 2021 by visiting the official site: https://www.bridge-global.com/techwhizz or from Eventbrite link as mentioned above.
Since 2017, TechWhizz has been helping tech pros to ascend successfully in their knowledge journey. Over the years, the offline editions of the event enjoyed great success and the decision to update it as an online event came in the wake of the ‘new normal’. It has now opened its doors to a global audience benefiting them to listen from global experts.
About Bridge Global - Bridge Global is a 360° IT development service provider with more than 15 years of experience. It helps global businesses in creating profitable IT collaborations through its unique service model ‘Distributed Agile Teams’. The elaborate network of offshore and onshore IT talents guarantee excellent IT delivery. The organization's functioning revolves around self-organizing teams on various projects. CIOReview Magazine recognized Bridge Global as one of the '20 most promising IT Services Companies 2017'.
Originally published on https://www.prlog.org/12858298-the-first-virtual-techwhizz-to-happen-on-february-24th.html