Compatible with: 2.3.x – 2.4.x CE
Bridge Magento 2 Order Archive is a module to archive the old orders that helps in quickly managing the Sales -> Order Grid by easing its load. Archiving orders is better than deleting them because those archived orders can be easily unarchived. Using this module, the admin can easily move orders to Archive by scheduling cron jobs, or by using Order Grid mass action. And Admin can easily unarchive the order from the Archive Order Grid.
This module also has the feature to delete orders with all its related shipments, invoices, and credit memos by using Order Grid mass action.
- Archive Order Grid
- Unarchive selected order from Archive Order Grid
- Archive selected item from Order Grid
- Schedule Cron Job to archive order.
- Set cron job frequency (Daily, Weekly and Monthly).
- Set Cron job running time
- Set the number of days to archive orders older than it.
- Email Notification.
- Delete order as mass action in the order grid.
- Select order status to delete orders.
- Delete Invoices, Shipments, Credit memo, and all order-related things
Demo and Support
You can check our demo for this extension here. If you have any queries regarding technical info and the enhancement capabilities, feel free to contact us. Our expert team will offer prompt assistance in the most efficient way. Feel free to get in touch for more technical info and the enhancement capabilities. We can help to customise the tool, based on your requirements, in the best feasible way in a quick time.