Compatible with: 2.2.x – 2.3.x – 2.4.x CE
Error Notifier is a module to log 404 errors and customers’ login attempt failures. Admin will get a grid of these error data along with the URLs, client IP addresses, and the dates on which these errors are generated. Admin has the option to enable and disable the module. Admin can also enable email notification for both 404 errors and login errors. Admin can also avoid getting errors from a specific IP address.
- Enable and disable module
- Enable email notifications
- Option to add IP address to remove from Error Tracking
- Option to 404 URLs not to track those URLs
- Option to export error data with created date and IP address.
Demo and Support
You can check our demo for this extension here. Feel free to reach out to us for any further information, queries regarding technical info, and any enhancement capabilities.
There are no reviews yet.