Compatible with: 2.4.x CE
Bridge Magento 2 Product Badge is an extension to give attractive badges such as text or an image along with a product.
This module has a feature to upload a text badge or an image badge for all products having more than a certain number of views. It has the option to give a tool-tip message and an option to select the badge position (top left, top right, bottom left, or bottom right).
This module also has the option to create an image or text badge at the product level. The product-level badges have higher priority than the general badges. These created badges will be displayed along with product images in the category product listing, search result page, and product details page. It has the option to show the number of views of each product and also has the feature to enable a countdown for offer badges.
- Admin can enable and disable the module
- Admin can upload image/text badges for products.
- Admin can upload image/text badges at the product level.
- The start date and end date can be set for badges by Admin.
- Option to create tool-tip message against badges.
- Option to show the number of counts on the product detail page.
Demo and Support
You can check our demo for this extension here. If you have any queries regarding technical info and the enhancement capabilities, feel free to contact us. Our expert team will offer prompt assistance in the most efficient way. Feel free to get in touch for more technical info and the enhancement capabilities. We can help to customize the tool, based on your requirements, in the best feasible way in a quick time.
Compatible with: 2.2.x – 2.3.x – 2.4.x CE
Magento 2 Purchase/Non-Purchase Tracking module is a tool to track all customers who have purchased/have not purchased a product in a specific period of time. It also helps you track to whom a product is shipped during a certain period.
- Admin can easily take customers list who are inactive in a selected time period.
- Option to select time period to get customer inactivity.
- Admin can list all customers who purchased a product in a time period.
- Option to select product and time period to list purchased customers.
- Admin can list all customers to whom we shipped a specific product in time period.
Demo and Support
You can check our demo for this extension here. Feel free to reach out to us for any further information, queries regarding technical info, and any enhancement capabilities.