Bridge gives you the freedom of a scalable, cloud based distributed database so you can focus on your core business.
Scalable and managed distributed database solutions by Bridge.
Amazon DynamoDB is a fast cloud based database service. It gives you the freedom and flexibility of operating a NoSQL distributed database, without worrying about the normal associated maintenance and administrative tasks. Amazon Dynamo DB supports both document and key-value store models. Its flexible data model and reliable performance make it a great fit for mobile, web, gaming, ad tech, IoT, and many other applications.
What you get with Amazon DynamoDB services with Bridge:
- The Bridge database team will help you host and operate your database completely in the cloud. You will not have to worry about provisioning new hardware, any setup or configuration, data replication or backup and security. This gives you the opportunity to completely focus on your core business.
- We will also ensure you have single-digit millisecond latency at any scale.
- Our experts will help you create database tables and storage that are exactly as per your business requirements, with regards to your current business processes, data requirements and traffic levels.
- Further, we’ll ensure your databases are completely scalable (up and down) to meet changing levels of data and traffic movement – all without any downtime or reduction in performance.
- We’ll help you monitor your metrics to make sure this is done well ahead of time, giving you complete confidence to concentrate on the other key operations of your business.
- We also have the skills to access Amazon DynamoDB from a variety of programming languages, thereby ensuring seamless integration with all your existing business applications and protocols.
- We are completely familiar with Amazon’s infrastructure, to ensure critical tasks such as cryptographical signing of service requests, retrying requests and handling of error responses are taken care of in the most efficient manner.
Talk to our team at Bridge and find out how we can help you make the best use of Amazon DynamoDB.